Horse Racing Nation is listing 13 horses as either “possible” or “probable” for the 2015 Breeder’s Cup Juvenile Oct. 31.
The site lists the following horses as possibilities for entering what is arguably the biggest juvenile race of the year:
- Air Vice Marshal, second in the Superlative Stakes;
- Hit A Bomb, winner of the Star Appeal Stakes;
- Riker, unbeaten and winner of the Grey Stakes;
- Conquest Big E;
- Brody’s Cause, winner of the Breeder’s Futurity;
- Greenpointcrusader, winner of the Champagne Stakes;
- Sudden Surprise, winner of the Funny Cide and Bertram F. Bongard Stakes;
- Uncle Vinny, winner of the Sanford Stakes;
- Magna Light, second in the Hopeful Stakes;
- Exaggerator, winner of the Saratoga Special;
- Swipe, winner of the Summer Juvenile Championship;
- Cocked and Loaded, winner of the Iroquois Stakes;
- Nyquist, winner of the Best Pal Stakes, Del Mar Futurity and FrontRunner Stakes.